Managed Security Services
If your IT systems have evolved by default rather than by design or haven’t been reviewed by a qualified third-party in the last few years, you’re not only missing out on performance opportunities, there’s a good chance you have regulatory risk and compliance exposure.
IT systems are a constantly moving target for planned and unplanned attacks from both external and internal sources. And depending on your industry, adopting one or several cyber security management frameworks will give you easy to follow roadmaps, budget tracking and concrete recommendations to keep your team safe, up to date and accountable.
News headlines are littered with stories about malware, ransomware, wire fraud, botnets, data loss, privacy breaches and lawsuits. This is the new normal since there’s no such thing as 100% security or 100% compliance; the rules are always changing. However, proof of due care, will always lower your liability and is best achieved with a managed IT security partner who can keep you on track.
Managed security services are typically included with managed IT services. However, expertise and depth vary widely from one IT provider to the next. Your partner should not only be versed in a variety of frameworks, they should also have the operating scale to leverage professional services automation in conjunction with day to day tactical support. Mom and pop IT providers are not usually prepared for this type of responsibility nor is your average break-fix IT provider. Are you with the right partner?
ProviDyn Managed Cyber Security Frameworks:
- NIST CSF
- SANS Top 20
- SOC 2
Each managed security framework is a sheet of music ProviDyn uses to carefully guide the appropriate business technology strategy for threats that are most relevant to your organization. The ongoing process includes evaluating, budgeting, designing, implementing, monitoring, managing, maintaining, and documenting; then repeating the exercise since your requirements will change over time. While very few businesses are excited about added regulatory burden, the underlying requirements drive technical innovations which not only make your business more secure, but also more agile.
The logic is very similar to the mindset of expert climbers; they scale higher mountains because they follow careful guidelines and employ state-of the-art tools for the journey. ProviDyn is committed to the defense of your network and corporate assets and at a bare minimum adheres to and supports the NIST CSF (Cybersecurity Framework), the leading business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT.
Developed by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology in 2014, CSF incorporates globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models. With ProviDyn, your enterprise can provide employees, customers and vendors with the highest level of protection and confidence.
ProviDyn Managed Cyber Security Basics:
- Single Sign On – “SSO” provides simplified and secure access to all of your applications through a single portal.
- Antivirus/Anti-malware – Protects your systems, software and data from damaging attacks.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training – Educates your team on the latest threats.
- Dark Web Monitoring – Monitors your identity information on the Dark Web.
- Hard Drive & Email Encryption – Protects intellectual property and personal data.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewalls – Blocks unauthorized access to your systems and data.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – Provides enhanced authentication methods.
- Remote Access – Ensures your security extends beyond the walls of your office.
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) – Provides real-time analysis and reporting.
- Vulnerability Assessments – Identifies gaps in your security and prevents undesirable content from reaching your staff.