Managed Security Services
Larger organizations can afford to invest in expensive security solutions to protect themselves against cybercrime which is why threat actors are rapidly stepping up attacks on small and mid-sized companies. And as new security technologies are developed, cybercriminals are investing in more advanced and elusive strategies – mobile malware, ransomware and botnets – making SMBs exponentially more vulnerable to intrusion, business disruption and data loss.
You Can’t Afford to Be Vulnerable – Invest in ProviDyn®’s Encompass™ Managed Security Protection
Encompass Managed Security is invaluable. Employing the latest tools and technology, ProviDyn’s IT experts can quickly assess the threats to your business and provide the most appropriate and affordable security solutions. We analyze your risk of regulatory action due to non-compliance; then help you close the loopholes, regardless of your industry classification. From the stringent compliance and audit requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), we ensure you are covered.
We are committed to the defense of your corporate network and business assets that we also adhere to and support COBIT 5, the leading business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Developed by a global governance and security task force, COBIT 5 incorporates globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models. With Encompass Managed Security in your toolbox, your enterprise can achieve this respected distinction, providing customers, vendors and employees with the greatest level of protection and confidence.
Encompass Managed Customized Security Offerings:
- Vulnerability Assessments – Identify gaps in your security before hackers do.
- Encryption – Protects intellectual property and personal data.
- Firewalls – Block unauthorized access to your systems and data.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) – Provides enhanced authentication methods.
- Web Filtering – Prevents undesirable content from reaching your staff.
- Remote Access – Ensures your security extends beyond the walls of your office.
- Antivirus / Anti-malware – Protects your systems, software and data from damaging attacks.
- Dark Web Monitoring – Monitor your identity information on the dark web.
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) – Provide real-time analysis of security alerts.
Let's start a conversation!