IP Telephony or Voice over Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) is the transfer of voice data over the Internet. Shifting to VoIP from a traditional phone provider allows a business to significantly increase their flexibility to communicate through multiple channels (mobile, tablets, laptops) from anywhere in the world.
ProviDyn® can help you select an IP Telephony solution!
Other important advantages of IP Telephony include:
- Reduced Costs - The cost of using VoIP telephony can be much less than that of using a conventional phone. VoIP lowers the cost of long distance.
- Phone Portability - VoIP provides number mobility. Now you can use the same number virtually anywhere with Internet connectivity. Wherever the phone goes, the same office services can be available such as call waiting, three-way calling, voicemail access, call logs and enhanced security.
- Rich Features - VoIP also provides rich features such as click-to-call on a web page, selective call forwarding, personalized ring tones (or ring-back tones), simultaneous rings on multiple phones, etc.
Expand Your Communication Capabilities
ProviDyn can help you select an IP Telephony solution to improve your ability to connect with staff, prospects and customers. Smart communication is the foundation for all successful transactions. We’ll evaluate your current phone network to determine the best configuration for your specific business needs, so you can increase the benefits of good communication while reducing your costs.
IP Telephony Can Also:
- Decrease costs by reducing or eliminating current phone expenses.
- Enhance flexibility using your “office” line anytime/anywhere.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure by utilizing your current local area network (LAN).