Managed & Outsourced IT Services
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) is an outsourced IT department – offering companies strategy, standards, best practices and workflow management which reduces risk, improves competitive advantage and enhances operational efficiency.
What ProviDyn® offers:
- Advisory Services & Virtual CIO
- 24/7/365 Coverage & Support
- Internet Security & Compliance
- Mobile Device Management/BYOD
- Business Continuity & Backup/Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Monitoring, Management & Support
- Server Monitoring, Management & Support
- Workstation Monitoring, Management & Support
- Network Monitoring, Management & Support (Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points & UPS)
- IT Process Automation (Systematic Patch, Software & Security Updates)
- IT Vendor Management (Azure, Office 365, Google Apps, Telecom, Internet, VoIP & Document Solution Providers)
- Equipment Procurement & Technology Lifecycle Management
We can help you leverage computing infrastructure to move your business forward as well as identify potential threats before they become an inconvenience or even worse - a major liability. This pre-emptive methodology ensures that your computers and networks run more efficiently, avoiding unexpected disruptions that can lead to downtime for staff and customers. Based on a flat monthly fee, this is the most cost-effective way to avoid the unplanned expense associated with a "break-fix" model of IT support or in-house resources who may be stretched too thin.
Let's start a conversation!