Microsoft Azure Services
Microsoft Azure is used by some of the biggest companies in the world: Apple iCloud, BMW, Boeing, eBay, Boeing, GE Healthcare Samsung and Xerox. It’s also used by much smaller organizations you’ve probably never heard of, who like the giants of industry, want affordable and scalable access to a flexible, feature-rich cloud platform for building, managing and deploying a deep suite of applications. Virtual machines, object storage and content delivery networks are the traditional offerings but the possibilities are endless. You can deploy custom apps or choose from 800 “off the shelf” services available through the Azure catalogue which ProviDyn will help select and manage on your behalf – dynamically activating and deactivating according to your unique business requirements.
The beauty of Azure comes from its “pay as you go” capabilities for access to cost-effective innovative services without the potential frustration of getting bogged down in technical or administrative complexities. For example, unlike the 4-year-old file server you may own, which is taking up room in the telco closet, Azure file server services are “billed” for specific usage and work-load requirements so you never pay for more than you consume. Nor do you have to deal with onsite clutter, the prospect of having to buy a new server appliance next year or the potential for a major system crash.
Azure leverages propriety Microsoft technologies that allow you to expand with an ecosystem you are familiar with, and which by design, plays well with new Microsoft add-ons and interoperability standards. Windows Server, Active Directory and SharePoint combined with Microsoft 365? Done.
You can even deploy Windows services through a virtual server to Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS client devices via a remote desktop connection. How is that for convenience and flexibility when it comes to accommodating different user preferences for their favorite brand of workstation or Smartphone?
In the event you require a supercharged hybrid deployment combining Azure cloud with Azure onsite, Microsoft has you covered with Azure Stack Certified hardware offered through special licensing agreements with Lenovo, Dell EMC, HP Enterprise, Cisco, and Huawei. This gives your business the best of both worlds.
Microsoft has high-availability, on-demand enterprise-grade computing, development, cyber security and compliance resources built out and ready to use through over 50 data centers around the world. And ProviDyn’s Microsoft-certified engineers will handle everything behind the scenes while you enjoy 24/7 productivity, support, and enhanced peace of mind because you deal directly with us.
ProviDyn’s Microsoft-certified engineers will handle everything behind the scenes while you enjoy 24/7 productivity, support, and enhanced peace of mind because you deal directly with us.
From concept to full implementation, ProviDyn planning and project capabilities span an array of popular Microsoft Azure services:
- Analytics - Accelerate data-driven decision making
- Backup - Lower human error and ransomware risk by simplifying the protection of all critical digital assets to maximize your business continuity - your files will be stored in multiple fault-tolerant servers
- Compute - Instantly manage workloads and projects with virtual machines, servers, scalable cloud applications and API’s
- Disaster Recovery - Keep all critical applications up and running during planned and unplanned outages with replication, failover and restoration with backup and disaster recovery
- Identity Management - Secure your entire enterprise with Azure Active Directory with single sign-on and multi-factor authentication for safeguarding users from cyber crime
- Networking - Leverage just in time cloud and hybrid computing architecture with monitoring and security features matched to your industry specific compliance requirements
- Storage - Instantly engage with your images, audio, video, logs, configuration files and more - easily and conveniently - wherever you happen to be working, in a secure, scalable and redundant cloud
To learn more, call 404-551-5492 or submit your contact details below so we can schedule a brief discovery call.