IT Services For Nonprofits
Driving Results For Nonprofits With A Proven Technology Strategy
At ProviDyn®, we have a long history of helping nonprofit organizations affordably acquire and implement technologies vital to their success. Over the years, we have developed a customized technology strategy that we adapt to the specific needs of each nonprofit with whom we partner. Our Atlanta nonprofit IT solutions are much more than a vendor relationship — we are truly committed to and invested in the success of your organization.
ProviDyn is a proud member of Georgia Center for Nonprofit and Georgia Society of Association Executives. We help nonprofits deploy and use the latest technology (IT) to complete a variety of tasks essential to organizational success. With our specialized IT services for nonprofits, you will be able to:
- Increase Earned Revenues
- Track Donors More Reliably
- Boost Staff Productivity
- Utilize Volunteers More Efficiently
- Enhance Member Services
- Better Meet the Needs of Constituents
- Uncover New Opportunities
- Deliver New Services
Specialized Nonprofit IT Services in Atlanta
We Support Nonprofits Like No Other IT Company
We have extensive experience implementing and fine tuning Blackbaud CRM, Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge and other leading nonprofit solutions. We know how to source the right technology tools, from the broadest array of quality vendors, at the deepest discounts offered to nonprofits. We can even help you write grant proposals to secure funding!
ProviDyn’s Nonprofit Technology Offerings
- ProviDyn Assessment and Readiness Program: At no charge, ProviDyn’s senior engineers will analyze your current technology environment and develop recommendations.
- Encompass™ Premium Managed Services: For a reasonable, flat monthly rate, we manage your day-to-day and long-term IT needs for on-premises PCs, servers and networks.
- Encompass Premium Managed Security as a Service: We monitor, detect, protect, maintain and deliver next generation Internet Security and Compliance.
- Encompass Private Cloud: We host your data and applications in our enterprise-grade cloud environment at a deep discount, with secure data access from anywhere, anytime. Learn more about our Atlanta cloud services.
- Unified Communications: We integrate your telecommunications systems (email, voice mail, video, fax, etc.) into a single solution to reduce costs and maximize staff productivity.
- Mission-Critical Support: We help you develop and deploy affordable business continuity and disaster recovery plans that ensure your operations are never interrupted.
Learn more about our Atlanta IT Services for Nonprofits and how we can help grow your organization
Let's start a conversation!