Technology Services For Attorneys
Our Technology Services for Attorneys & Lawyers Support Legal Workflow While Protecting Sensitive Client Documents
With the rapid advancement of technology and the potential for damage from improperly handled case materials, savvy clients are demanding that their legal firms be technologically astute and their offices be well equipped. The reputations of legal firms can take years to build, yet only one detrimental or careless action can irrevocably harm them.
ProviDyn® understands the vital nature of stringent security and the value of state-of-the-art document handling and rapid fire, anytime-anywhere data access to keep attorneys operating at peak efficiency. Our carefully developed offering of technology services—from cloud-based, government grade document archival to customized, policy controlled mobile solutions—give our legal clients the technological advantage that wins cases and establishes prominence.
Specialized Technology Services for Lawyers & the Legal Industry
- Security: Identify and deploy advanced security solutions to safeguard sensitive, confidential documents and communications.
- Mobile Productivity: Equip attorneys with seamless mobility between offices or in the field, supporting high-bandwidth email transmission and receipt plus anytime, anywhere access and wireless printing of very large documents, integrated calendar management and more.
- Regulatory Compliance: Meet security, compliance and audit requirements for data and corporate communications, in transit and at rest, related to all relevant agreements, laws and initiatives.
- Managed IT Services: Implement remote, 24/7 monitoring and problem resolution, Help Desk and onsite support, either as part of a turn-key IT package or to boost continuity and relieve pressure on the existing IT team.
- Third-Party Integration: Create customizations for system integration with third-party legal software tools and platforms or build secure cloud environments to host and interconnect all programs and tools.
- Document Processing and Management:Evaluate, deploy and manage solutions and tools for document review, assembly, web-based electronic signature, and encrypted upload of signed materials for archival and distribution. Maintain audit-grade data storage to protect case files and other materials potentially subject to eDiscovery.