Upcoming Atlanta Events
“Get A Grip On Your Business” - Friday, November 22, 2019 at 8AM
Are you running your business or is your business running you?
Find out on Friday, November 22nd when ProviDyn hosts a complimentary breakfast and learn with Brett Stewart who will help you Get A Grip On Your Business.
Brett, a Certified Implementer of The Entrepreneurial Operating System™ (EOS), has run three of his own ventures, worked for start-ups, turned around both large and small organizations and consulted to bank and insurance companies as a member of the Strategic Services Team at Andersen Consulting. (He’s also energetic and highly engaging.)
Major highlights and actionable takeaways include:
- Review the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process and Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats
- Build the right company scorecard to deliver an absolute pulse on your business
- Master practical tools that successful entrepreneurs use to get more done
When: Friday, November 22, 2019 from 8AM to 9:30AM
Where: Agape Youth & Family Center, 2210 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Have any questions? Please let us know and we will gladly provide more details as well as a testimonial about ProviDyn’s success using EOS. You can also learn more about Brett here - www.tracfirst.com