Strategic Client Advisor
ProviDyn is an Inc. 5000 ranked Managed Services Provider (MSP) headquartered in the Atlanta, GA serving small and mid-sized businesses and nonprofits here and all over the world. Our offerings include managed IT services, cloud services, managed security services, back-up and disaster recovery services as well as professional services that encompass special projects, IT Advisory, M&A due diligence and regulatory compliance. As a trusted advisor, we take a consultative approach with a heavy focus on aligning with growing organizations who value the application of strategy, budgets, and proven processes to improve performance, reduce risk and control costs. Our clients view us as true partners who monitor, manage, support and secure all IT systems and users – no matter where they happen to be – onsite, in the cloud, on the road and all points in between.
The Strategic Client Advisor works closely with the Director Client Strategy to build and enforce standards as part of ProviDyn's vCIO offerings. The importance of promoting standards cannot be understated. Standards drive higher quality of service, uptime, and performance as well as enhanced budgetary predictability and lower business risk. Since one of our biggest challenges as a service company is not being perceived as a product company/commodity technology reseller, it’s imperative we illuminate our value as an extension of their team solely focused on client outcomes.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Client Advisor include:
- Work with the Director of Client Strategy to compile and/or lead SBRs (strategic business reviews)
- Provide client insights to enhance service management performance
- Manage, retain, and build new relationships within our client base
- Facilitate meetings and technology strategy sessions with our clients
- Function as the client’s point-of-contact for budgeting, strategic planning, projects, and compliance
- Perform systematic outreach calls to clients to improve client satisfaction
- Document processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Oversee technical project implementations to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Work with Sales to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Develop and execute pre-sales technical assessments
- Obtain and maintain sales certifications for ProviDyn’s primary vendors
- Resolve project and client issues independently with minimal escalation to Director of Client Strategy
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to management on the status and budget of on-going projects
- Assist with project scope to ensure client needs are being met
- Communicate escalated project issues to clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed upon outages, etc.
Building Strong Client Relationships
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client loyalty and advocacy as well as deepen client relationships
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Hold regular meetings and touch base calls with assigned clients
- Responsible for identifying add-on services to existing Managed IT Services clients
- Assist with onboarding activities with new clients
- Work with the management team to ensure solutions meet client needs and market feedback is incorporated back into vertical strategies
Delivering High-Quality Services
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee client expectations are met
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding client pre- and post-delivery issues and provide status to clients as necessary
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to client’s needs
- Maintain client information regarding services such as ISP connectivity
- Review proposals for adequate quoting, and appropriate deliverables
- Work with the Director of Service Delivery to ensure support cases are appropriately resolved
- Review Managed IT Services contracts for consistency in methodology, deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5 years in an Information Technology role
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- 2+ years proven track record of successfully implementing technology in one or more of the following roles: Solutions Consultant, Project Management, or Implementation Consultant.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and IT equipment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Professional Certifications, such as MCP, ITIL, SDI, PMI, Project+ a plus
- Ability to recognize and discuss business requirements at a CxO level and establish relationship as trusted advisor for business direction. This includes follow-up activities resulting in sales or other company corporate involvement
- Professional presence with excellent phone and face-to-face communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of users, including the Executive level.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. Occasional client visits inside of a 40 mile radius from office location.
- Drug-free and non-smoking environment. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and ProviDyn offices.
- Occasional work required outside of normal business hours.
In addition to being one of Atlanta’s best places to work, ProviDyn offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Automobile & Cellphone Allowance
Please read before applying for this position:
Interested applicants that meet the position requirements should upload their resume and include a cover letter along with the web application. This is not a virtual position and you must live or be willing to relocate to the Greater Atlanta Area and commute to our corporate office in Sandy Springs.