Client Relationship Specialist
Role Name: Client Relationship Specialist
Reports to: Director of Strategic Solutions
Department: Strategic Solutions
Position Type: Full-Time
ProviDyn is an Inc. 5000 ranked Managed Services Provider (MSP) headquartered in the Atlanta, GA serving small and mid-sized businesses and nonprofits here and all over the world. Our offerings include managed IT services, cloud services, managed security services, back-up and disaster recovery services as well as professional services that encompass special projects, IT Advisory, M&A due diligence and regulatory compliance. As a trusted advisor, we take a consultative approach with a heavy focus on aligning with growing organizations who value the application of strategy, budgets, and proven processes to improve performance, reduce risk and control costs. Our clients view us as true partners who monitor, manage, support and secure all IT systems and users – no matter where they happen to be – onsite, in the cloud, on the road and all points in between.
A Client Relationship Specialist (CRS) develops and maintains long-term business Relations by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. Typically, a “people person,” by nature, they have a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage Client Relations.
The CRS is responsible for providing non-technical communication with ProviDyn clients and the internal organization. The CRS performs tasks such as client reviews, and gap analysis to assist Strategic Solutions in identifying and prioritizing client needs, addressing compliance concerns and generating project opportunities. These activities directly influence the development of strategic plans and roadmaps for clients presented during Strategic Business Reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Check-ins
- Review active tickets and projects prior to the client tough.
- Provide periodic reports to clients after review
- Establish monthly client touchpoints
- Identify opportunities for client environment improvements based on the client check-in, and work with the Strategic Advisor to update the ongoing strategic roadmap.
- Reporting – Run or review the following monthly reports:
- Asset Management
- Warranty – renewals and recommended refresh
- User counts – Microsoft and ConnectWise Supported users
- Client Satisfaction
- Technical status – MFA, security related
- On-demand reporting
- Documentation -
- Review active MSA alignment
- Ensure accurate and up to date documentation of client environments during the course of client review process.
- ITGlue as needed
- Client User management documents (user on/off boarding)
- Fielding incoming client requests
- Work with other ProviDyn departments to provide the information requested by the client. For example:
- Account – invoice questions
- Support – status of activities or escalations
- Projects – updates and coordination assistance
- Coordination with some third-party vendors
- Printer evaluations
- Internet additions and changes
- Telephony reviews and demonstrations
- Equipment evaluation while working with the Procurement Specialist to provide options and pricing
- Work closely with the Project Team to review scoping worksheets, quotes, and project proposals to identify gaps or concerns and ensure client business needs are adequately addressed.
- Professionally document all work performed and submit accurate timecards on a daily basis.
- Understand and consistently act in accordance with the company core values.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, organization, and time management skills.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience is preferred.
- Experience working in IT environments is preferred, including:
- General network environments and terminology
- Microsoft 365 subscriptions and applications
- Virtualized environments
- Backup and disaster recovery processes, software and hardware, and business continuity concepts
- Strong interpersonal and Relations-building skills, conducive to team development and client interaction.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who can function autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated dedication to consistent quality and continual process development and improvement.
- Possess valid and clear drivers’ license and have access to a good working car and/or other form of reliable transportation as required
- History of positive client satisfaction engagements, demonstrating ownership and accountability.
The majority of work will be performed at ProviDyn headquarters or work from home. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, servers, network appliances, printers and other technology equipment as required up to 30lbs. Most work hours will be spent seated at a computer monitor using a mouse and keyboard. Driving to and/or from ProviDyn headquarters or client locations is required.
This job description is not all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as requested to meet the needs of the organization.