ProviDyn recently debuted a new cybersecurity training service to bolster our customers’ efforts to avoid becoming cyber-victims. Among vulnerabilities, “social engineering”—where employees, customers and others are duped into allowing attackers in—remains a top attack technique for cybercriminals. Targeted training programs, such as the one we are offering, help organizations ensure their employees understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear-phishing, malware and social engineering and can apply this knowledge in their day-to-day jobs.
Upon licensing the service, users will gain access to interactive, browser-based security awareness training, delivered in engaging, 15-minute modules. The service also includes simulated, customizable phishing attacks, sent to company personnel randomly and/or weekly, as well as targeted, personalized spear-phishing campaigns.
Training Service Features include:
- Tests for opening MS Office attachments: Word, Excel, PPT, and PDF (also zipped).
- “Vulnerable browser plugin” detection to root out plugins personnel might have installed during testing.
- USB drive test to monitor and record user behaviors with unknown USBs.
- "Phishing reply tracking" to determine if a user replies to a simulated phishing email, with capture of the information the individual sent in the reply.
- Phish alert button so users can report phishing attacks (simulated and real).
- Phishing security test email reports that are delivered to the designated administrator at the end of each phishing campaign.
Training reports for all users or a specific group (who started, completed, started but never finished).
Even with ProviDyn’s world-class security programs and products backing you up, you cannot fully minimize your risk unless employees know how to avoid accidentally “handing out the keys to the kingdom.” ProviDyn’s new cybersecurity training service will ensure they have the information to make smart decisions.
For more information, call us at 404.551.5492.