Managed IT Services: Outsourced IT for Businesses
What is a Managed Services Provider?
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) is an outsourced IT department – offering companies a proactive approach to tech support.
By monitoring and maintaining a company’s IT infrastructure, an MSP can identify potential threats before they become an inconvenience (or worse). This preemptive methodology ensures that your computers and networks run more efficiently, avoiding unexpected disruptions that can lead to down time for staff and customers. Based on a flat monthly fee, this is a cost effective option for companies trying to avoid the unplanned expense associated with a “break-fix” model of IT support.
MSPs provide the best of both worlds: A dedicated IT management resource without the cost of maintaining a full IT department.
We can act as your outsourced IT department, OR we can augment your existing IT staff by providing additional resources and expertise.
ProviDyn’s Approach – Leveraging Technology to Drive Business
ProviDyn combines real world business experience with IT expertise to address your business goals. Staffed by a team of professionals with a background in business AND technology, ProviDyn delivers a smarter approach to IT service and support…
- A strategic partner to work with you on technology planning and decision making
- Customized technology solutions for YOUR business objectives
- Complete outsourcing of your IT management
OR supplementary resources for your existing IT staff
- Ongoing assessments of your IT infrastructure
Offload Your IT Service, Support (and Stress) to ProviDyn
…and Get Back to Business
Encompass™ Managed Services – Reap the Rewards
- Increase staff productivity – Outsource your IT service, support and strategy
- Reduce downtime related to “technical difficulties” – Take a pre-emptive approach to IT management
- Control your IT investment – Enjoy cost effective, fixed monthly fees
- Stay ahead of technology – Access the latest hardware, software and knowledge
- Get help FAST – Utilize our local, onsite and remote emergency help desk 24/7/365